Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pin it up!

Yeah, so remember when I said I was going to try to be pretty regular about posting? Then remember how I didn't post for five full months? Yeah...sorry about that.

Anyway, here's a painting I did for fun that will probably end up being a Valentine promo or something. I've also been considering an etsy site for some time now, so be looking for that in the New Year. Until then, may your cockles be warm and your holidays holly jolly!


EDIT 6/28/10: Every so often you'll look back at a painting and see something you've done horribly wrong. So after kicking yourself for not seeing it when you were actually painting it, you can either fix it, or leave it be and never speak of it again. This time I fixed a GIANT nose and weird ear. I like it much better. The end.

No comments: