Thursday, June 13, 2013

IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Hello happy travelers. I am quite excited to announce that after years of promises, tons of false starts and general not-getting-it-doneness, I finally have my own online store! It is just a soft launch for now, with only the "Murakami's Women" series available, but it's up and active and ready to take all your moneyz! Here it is:

http://johnnyacurso.storenvy.com/

The other big news here is that there is FINALLY a print of Sumire to complete the Murakami's Women Triptych:


"Sumire" (8 x 10 print)

Looks great right? Prints in the series are $25 each or you can get the whole set for $65 with free shipping in the US!



 Anyway, check back often because I'll be adding new prints each week as I make time to color adjust for my new printer, including a few exclusives that have never been sold in galleries. Also, don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter because I'll be announcing new items there as well. 

No comments: