Sunday, February 17, 2013

The People's Art of Portland: Love of Portland show

Last night I ended up checking out The People's Art of Portland's "Love of Portland" show at Pioneer Place. It was a huge collection of art! So many great artists; some who I knew, and quite a few who I didn't. I happened to be taking photos of my painting at The Pony Club earlier (I'll post those next), so I had my camera on me and was snapping away like crazy. It's been a while since I shot a show and I forgot to get exterior shots or something that would show the full scope of how large the group was, but here is a limited selection of what we saw:

Art for the People!

My friend Roxanne Patruznuck with Brin Levinson
Roxanne's painting
Brin's Painting
Roxanne and her friend S.P. Burke next to his piece
A creepy baby statue

One of Erin's favorites

A great wall of work (I wasn't sure if this was part of the same show, but still awesome)
Another wall of work. Love the one in the center.
I also ran into my friend Mike from high school. The piece in the middle was his wife's,  Chantel Greene.

Just...Just awesome. I think I'll end with that.


No comments: